Full course description
Banner is the system used to maintain data used in managing the day-to-day operations at Ferris. In this course, you will be introduced to Banner and policies that apply to system use and data security.
- Describe what Banner is and the scope of influence it has on processes at Ferris.
- Differentiate between Banner Admin Pages and SSB.
- Explain the role data owners play in access to Banner resources.
- Recall business policies that apply to your area of responsibility.
- Show where to find University policies that apply to your job duties.
- Identify safeguards in place to protect Banner data.
- Describe how to request access to Banner resources.
- Recall who to contact for technical support.
- Explain what to do if sensitive or confidential data is compromised.